Friday, February 26, 2010

Nursing with Ju

I think I'm going to try something different, especially when I consider I haven't written on this thing in quite some time. I figure my writing should have a theme. That way I would have a little direction when I write. The idea is I'm giving myself something to work with you--as oppose to just a blank canvus, which, for me, just isn't working.

So, I've decided to write about Nursing School. My life kind of revolves around it right now. And, let me tell you, it sucks--badly. It's not that I hate nursing, it's just that I don't have much time for anything else. My girlfriend, who lives an hour and a half away, isn't complaining or anything; but Lord knows I miss the crap out of her. And not to mention the fact that I can't seem to get my study habits on track. And, get this: my clinical instructor completely called me out today. She questioned my motives for being in school and is wondering if nursing is truly for me. Let me tell you folks, that is not a good thing.

So, here I am: a semester and a half into this thing and I'm just trying my best to stay afloat. And all of you guys are invited along for the ride. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Ju

No comments:

Post a Comment